Okay, what'd I miss? What are we talking about?
Printable View
Okay, what'd I miss? What are we talking about?
Dead or alive girls. I left a link to a desktop wallpaper in theprevious page....
It is me, or i'm seing two Xellos? @_@UUUU
Oh no, another pink albino! *runs away* XD
She is not a pink albino! Mesa thinks!
Well, whatever, here is the last desktop wallpaper that i've done!
click for desktop wallpaper
(Thanks again to Wiseman for his Show.html Code)
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2002 03:32 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
Hey mitsuchan! Using my old Utena avvie? Melfic emade it a while back,s o thanks go to him ^^
lol that av brings memories of the old board [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Utena is not an albino! She's a tomboy!
Great picture, Melfice!
My new background, and hopefully it says for a little longer than my other ones. Im still looking for more 'perfect' one.